22 noviembre 2022

 

Your Attention Is Required

Good morning,

It is of importance that I offer you SBLC and BG for the funding
of your business.

All the required DOA draft agreement which contains the full
procedure, price, details for the BG/SBLC Purchase and Lease will
be sent to you once I get your response

The cost for BG/SBLC Purchase is @ 33%+2 & Lease is @ 6%+2.

The 2% commission is shared 1% for you on the buyer side and 1%
for my group and I on the seller side.

I can be contacted so as to learn more about it on direct on
WhatsApp contact number: +447903115557.

The Bank instrument (SBLC and BG) are issued from Barclays Bank
here in the UK and other top banks.

Sincerely,

Paul Andrew
Principal Consultant,

Comentarios: Publicar un comentario



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Creative Commons License